All of our guests should plan on checking in at 4:00 pm on Saturday, the first day of their reservation. To check in, you must be listed on the reservation’s guest list, be at least 25 years old, and have a government issued photo ID. You will receive three sets of keys per house, but you may request extra sets.
If you plan on arriving after 5:00 pm, please notify the office so arrangements can be made for you. You will still be required to officially check in the following day with your photo ID.
*Keys can only be made available for late arrivals if the balance has been paid in full.
When you check in, you will receive a packet of information with the WiFi login credentials, general house information, and the local rules and regulations.
All of our guests have until 10:00 AM to check out. Before checking out, please make sure you complete the following:
- Properly dispose of all food from the refrigerator and freezer.
- Please drop off all of your non-perishable food items where they will be donated to a local food bank to support those less fortunate in our area.
- Place all trash in the outside containers.
- Return ALL linens to their original containers and place the containers by the entryway door.
- Bed comforters and mattress pads should remain on the beds. Place dishes in the dishwasher and begin the wash cycle.
- Place all items in their original position to assist with our weekly inventory inspection.
- Lock all windows and doors. Turn off all lights and ceiling fans. Set the thermostat on the A/C to 75 degrees in the summer months.
- For the winter months, the heat should be set to 55 degrees.
- Return all sets of keys to Beach Realty. *You can drop off keys in the dropbox located to the right of the office building.
- Housekeeping will complete the general housekeeping and cleaning.
To avoid any additional fees, please make sure you have completed all of the above and check out in a timely manner. Please report any lost items within 24 hours of departure. *For special booking on your preferred home for the following year’s vacation, read about our rebooking tips!